Dale is a highly skilled professional Owner/Developer Agent, with experience in land acquisition, development and construction management of Commercial, Multi-family and Senior properties. With over 35 years of expertise in this field, he continues to help Owners/Developers successfully manage and direct construction projects.
Dales qualifications include:
- Superb project management capabilities as a general contractor, building small to multi-million-dollar projects (2 to 50 million dollars), single to multi-story apartment complexes from 32 to 350 units, Senior housing projects from 64 to 180 units, commercial buildings and renovation of historic buildings for apartments and retail space. This has included purchasing materials, hiring and managing subcontractors, dealing with building codes, permits, and interacting with owners, architects, and contractors.
- Experienced in all facets of land acquisition and development. Developing hundreds of acres of land for commercial and residential properties. Over the past 35 years, Dale has had full profit/loss responsibility for Multi-Family, Senior and Commercial construction projects.
- The ability to “think on his feet” when appropriate. Proactively and creatively resolve concerns with a strong commitment to quality and client/owner satisfaction.
- Dales knowledge and expertise allows him to contribute to your continued success in the development and construction of new projects.
Wylie is a highly skilled professional Owner/Developer Agent with over 20 years of experience in management of Commercial, Multi-Family and Senior living construction. Wylie successfully started, owned and operated a manufactured stone veneer and stucco business for 20 years and was sold to a national firm. Additional experience includes general principals in all facets of construction, teaching certified AIA courses, and working with city government for land acquisition, permitting, zoning and special use permitting. Wylie’s experience is now utilized in helping Owners and Developers oversee their construction projects. This allows the Owner/Developer to have a seasoned professional looking out for their best interest so they can concentrate on and develop their next project.
Wylie’s qualifications include:
- Working on more than 100 multifamily, senior living, retail and commercial projects ranging from 1 million to 60 million dollars
- Tireless work ethic and application of common sense when faced with challenges on projects and general ability to adjust and “figure it out”
- 100’s of extremely qualified contacts in the industry
Wylie’s personal guarantee is to do the best job he possibly can for every client with no exceptions thus allowing the client to focus on their business and future projects.